3 States with Assam Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh
ITINERARY FOR GUWAHATI, MEGHALAYA AND ARUNACHAL PRADESH
DAY 01 :- GUWAHATI – SHILLONG
- Pick up from Guwahati Airport / Station.
- Visit Kamakhya Temple.
- After breakfast proceed for Shillong.
- On the way visit Umiam Lake.
- Elephant Fall and Don Bosco Museum or Elephant Fall
- Evening Drop to the Hotel at Shillong.
DAY 02 :- SHILLONG – MAWLYNNONG/DAWKI – CHERRAPUNJEE
- Morning proceed for Mawlynnong village and Living Root Bridge.
- After that visit Dawki river and Bangladesh Border and water falls.
- Night stay at Cherrapunjee.
DAY 03 :- CHERRAPUNJEE – SHILLONG
- Morning Cherrapunjee sightseeing.
- Visit Nohkalikai Falls, Seven Sister Falls, Mawsmai Caves.
- Return to Shillong & stay at shillong.
DAY 04 :- SHLLONG – KAZIRANGA NATIONAL PARK
- Morninng after breakfast travel for Kaziranga N.P.
- Evening or next day morning Jeep Safari.
- Night stay at kaziranga.
DAY 05 :- KAZIRANGA – BOMDILA
- Morning after breakfast proceed for Bomdila.
- Evening visit the Monestery.
- Night stay at Bmdila
DAY 06 :- BOMDILA – TAWANG
- Morning after breakfast proceed for Tawang.
- And drop to Hotel.
DAY 07 :- TAWANG SIGHTSEEING
- After breakfast, leave for Holy Lake.
- Tawang is the 6th Dalai Lama’s birth place. It is one of the most spectacular destinations for any tourist. Tawang is located at a height of 12000ft above the sea level.
- It is a land of Monpa Tribes.
- The main attraction of Tawang is the 400 years old Tawang Monastery andTawang War Memorial.
- Overnight stay at Tawang hotel.
DAY 08 :- TAWANG – BUM LA PASS – TAWANG
- This is really beautiful place. This location is off the beaten track for those who love roaming in the wilderness. It is a fantastic place.
- The Bum La Pass is located about 37 km away from Tawang in Arunachal Pradesh, at the Indo-China border above 16,500 ft above sea level.
- Visit Madhuri Lake.
- En route visit PTSO Lake.
- Evening back to Tawang.
- Overnight Stay at Hotel in Tawang.
DAY 09 :- TAWANG – DIRANG
- Morning after breakfast proceed for Dirang.
- Visit Sela pass.
- Night stay at Dirang.
DAY 10 :- DIRANG – GUWAHATI
- Morning after breakfast back to Guwahati.
- Evening drop to Hotel at Guwahati.
DAY 11 :- GUWAHATI LOCAL AND DROPPING
- Morning after breakfast visit Umannda Temple which is known as Peacock Island and world’s smallest river island.
- Shopping and evening drop to Guwahati Airport / Station.
- Hotels (Rooms) Classic Category with Breakfast
- 2 nights at Shillong
- 1 night at Cherrapunjee
- 1 nights at Kaziranga (Resort)
- 1 night at Bomdila
- 3 nights at Tawang
- 1 night at Dirang
- 1 night at Guwahati
- Parking fees
- Toll Fees
- Driver Holding &Fooding fees
- Maximum 10 hours services
- No k.m. limits
- 24 hours customer service
- Tourist guide
- Jeep Safari
- Extra activities/ Entry Fees.
- Inner line permites.
- Lunch and Dinner
- Bumla pass car(For Bumla pass a separate vehicle needs to be hired from Tawang where per vehicle for maximum 8 to 10 people in a vehicle.
For booking 30 percent of advance booking must be done.
1) If you changed or add time or other destinations you need to pay extra charges.
BOOK THIS TOUR THANK YOU
visit :- www.sudarshantravels.in