Assam Meghalaya Sikkim and Darjeeling Tour
ITINERARY FOR ASSAM,MEGHALAYA,SIKKIM AND DARJEELING
Day 01: GUWAHATI –SHILLONG-LAITLUM
- Arrival LGB airport and proceed for Laitlum and enjoy the sightseeing of Grand Canyon
- Forward to Shillong and visit the Umiam lake also known as Barapani lake.
- Night stay at Shillong.
Day 02: SHILLONG –CHERRAPUNJEE
- Morning after breakfast, proceed for Cherrapunjee.
- Enroute visit Noh Kalika Falls, Ramkrishna Mission, Mausmai Cave made of limestone. Overnight stay at cherapunjee.
Day 03: CHERRAPUNJEE-MAWLYNNONG –DAWKI-JOWAI
- After breakfast proceed for mawlynnong village, a small village in Meghalaya famous for its cleanliness. It is perhaps the cleanest village in Asia.
- Than visit Jowai
- Also visit the living root bridge.
- Visit Dawki known for its crustal river where you can enjoy boating the rest of the day.
- Night stay at Shillong
Day 04:SHILLONG –GUWAHATI
- Morning after breakfast visit the Shillong view point and than proceed for Guwahati
- Visit Pobitora widlife Sanctuary where you can witness the One horn Rhino
- Evening enjoy the cruise at River Brahmaputra where you can enjoy the Assamese cultural Dance and food
- Night stay at Guwahati.
DAY 05:-GUWAHATI SIGHTSEEING – AIRPORT
- Morning after breakfast visit the Kamakhya temple and if time permits visits the Umananda Island
- Later drop at Guwahati Airport to Bagdogra Airport
Day 06 : NJP/BAGDOGRA TO PELLING
? Upon arrival, meet our representative and drive to Pelling via Jorethang. Arrival at Pelling, check into the Hotel. Evening free to walk around the town. Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay
Day 07 : PELLING SIGHTSEEING
? Breakfast at Hotel . Drive to Khangchendzonga waterfalls (23 kms/1 ½ hrs) Enroute see Rimbi waterfalls. Drive to Khechupalri Lake (16 kms/40 minutes from KWF) - Sacred and wish full filling lake amidst a deep and rich forest. Drive back to Pelling (28 kms/1 ½ hrs) Lunch at Hotel in Pelling. After Lunch, visit Pemayangtse monastery (Nyingma order of Tibetan Buddhism/310 yrs old) Visit Rabdentse palace ruins (02nd capital of Sikkim)- 30 minutes easy walk from the main road through the forest/ CC footpath. Drive back to Pelling (20 minutes) Overnight stay at Hotel/Homestay.
Day 08 : PELLING TO KALUK/RINCHENPONG
? Breakfast at Hotel and Checkout Visit Changay Waterfalls Enroute Visit Singshore Bridge (2nd Highest Suspension/Gorge Bridge in Asia) Drive to Kaluk/Rinchenpong Via Dentam Valley Enroute stop by alpine Cheese factory (Manufacturer of Gouda cheese). Upon arrival, check into Hotel . Evening Free to walk around the Town. Overnight stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Day 09: KALUK TO RAVANGLA
? Early Morning Hike (easy/ 40 Mins) to Resum Monastery to View sunrise over Mountains .Walk back to Hotel, Breakfast at Hotel and checkout. Drive to Ravangla Via Reshi, Legship. enroute Visit Bon Monastery at Kewzing. Upon arrival check into Hotel / Homestay and Lunch . After Lunch visit Tatagatha - Tsal (Buddha Park). Evening time free to walk around the Town. Overnight Stay at the Hotel / Homestay.
Day 10 : RAVANGLA TO NAMCHI
- ? Breakfast at Hotel and Checkout. Drive to Namchi (26 kms/1 ½ hrs), upon arrival, check into the hotel. Lunch at Hotel / Homestay.
? Visit Samdruptse (138 fts world tallest statue of Guru Padmashambhav) Visit Chardham (Solophok/Hindu pilgrimage site). Evening free to walk around Town. Overnight stay at Hotel / Homestay.
DAY 11:- NAMCHI – GANGTOK
- Breakfast at Hotel. Drive to Banjhakri eco-park (30 minutes from town) Visit Namgyal Institute of Tibetology (museum with collections or antique and rare Buddhism related items) Do Drul Chorten. Ropeway at Hur-huray dara. Back to Hotel for Lunch. After Lunch, visit Enchay Monestry/Flower show/Hanuman Tok/Ganesh tok/Tashi View Point (to see Mt.Khangchendzonga and other peaks)/Bakthang water falls.
Vehicle will drop you at the Market / Hotel
DAY 12 ;-GANGTOK TO DARJEELING
Arrival at NJP/Bagdogra Airport. Meet our representatives and drive to Darjeeling. Upon arrival at Darjeeling, check into Hotel. Free & Leisure time / walk around town area and the Mall (Chowrasta). Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 13: DARJEELING SIGHTSEEING
Early morning(3 am) drive to Tiger Hill (8500 fts) for sunrise view over the mountains. View 4 Giants of Himalaya i.e. Mt.Everest,Mt.Makalu,Mt.Lhotse and Mt.Khangchendzonga (all above 8000 mtrs) from Tiger Hill. Drive back to Town. Visit Ghoom Monastery (Gelug order of Tibetan Buddhism) and Batasia Loop(Gorkha war memorial) Back to Hotel for Breakfast and recess (1 hr). After breakfast go for a mixed point sightseeing of Japanese Temple, Peace pagoda, Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park & Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Tenzing & Gombu Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self-Help Center (Closed on Sunday) & Happy Valley Tea Estate and Factory. Free & Leisure time or walk around the Mall (Chowrasta)
DAY 14 (DARJEELING – BAGDOGRA AIRPORT) 7 HOURS JOURNEY
- Morning after breakfast enjoy the train journey from Darjeeling to NJP Bagdogra airport
- Thank you. Our trip ends here
- Parking fees
- Toll fees
- Drivers holding charges
- Tickets of Alfresco grand with dinner
- Hotels 3 star category(2 Rooms)
- Complimentary breakfast
- 24 hours customer service
BOOK THIS TOUR THANK YOU
VISIT US AT:- WWW.SUADARSHANTRAVELS.IN