ASSAM ( 3 NIGHT/4 DAYS)
Day 01(Guwahati to Kaziranga)
- Pick up from airport/ Hotel and visit the Kamakhya
Kamakhya temple is kown as one of the pilgrimage site of devi Sati situated at Nilachal Hills
- Day 02( Kaziranga Sightseeing and drop to Guwahati)
- Morning after Breakfast enjoy the jeep safari and than visit the Orchid park and than forward to Guwahati.
- Evening can enjoy the Balaji temple or go for cruise at Alfrensco grand.
- Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 03(Guwahati local sightseeing)
- Morning after breakfast visit the Umananda Island also known as the Peacock Island and is also one of the smallest river island through government ferry.
- Than visit the Assam state museum
- Later visit the Kalakshetra known for the collections of the Assam cultural history.
- Night stay at Guwahati
Day 04 ( GUWAHATI – POBITORA WILDLIFE SANCTUARY)
- Morning after breakfast visit Pobitora wildlife Sanctuary where you can visit One horn rhino
- Than visit Mayang village(A village once known for Black magic)
- Than drop at airport/ Railway station
- Hotel( Standard category)
- Vehicle( All expenses included)
- 24 hours customer service
- Lunch and Dinner
- Any extra sightseeing
- This is a sample itinerary and can be changed according to your requirement.
- The cost may be flexible according to the number of persons and the duration of the stays.
- Any unneceassary activities during the tour shall be taken strict actions.
- Our customer care number is always open 24 hours for your help.
Terms and conditions:-
- For booking 30 percent of payment must be done and the rest 70 percent must be done after arrival or start of the journey.
- Any disaster activity loss shall not be burdened by us.
- Please take care of your luggage during the tour of your journey.
- Any extra activities will take a extra cost.