Winter Season at Meghalaya 3 night 4 days
ITINERARY FOR MEGHALAYA
Day 01: GUWAHATI –SHILLONG
- Pick up from Guwahati airport/Railway station and proceed for shillong.
- Directly proceed for Shillong. On the way stop at Umaimlake and enjoy the beauty also known as Barapani Lake.Also visit the Elephanta waterfalls.Overnight stay at Shillong.
Day 02: SHILLONG –CHERRAPUNJEE
- Morning after breakfast, proceed for Cherrapunjee.
- On the way, stopover at Elephant Falls and Shillong Peak, most popular tourist destinations in Shillong.
- Enroute visit Noh Kalika Falls, Ramkrishna Mission, Mausmai Cave made of limestone. Overnight stay at Shillong
Day 03: SHILLONG-MAWLYNNONG – DAWKI
- After breakfast proceed for mawlynnong village, a small village in Meghalaya famous for its cleanliness. It is perhaps the cleanest village in Asia.
- Also visit the living root bridge.
- From there go for the small town of Dawki, located in the Indo Bangladesh border.
- The beautiful river of Dawki is breadth taking.Shillong
Day 04: SHILLONG –GUWAHATI
- Morning visit the Shillong view point and Donbosco Museum and proceed for Guwahati.
- Evening visit the Kalakshetra and night stay at Guwahati.
- Parking fees
- Tourist guide
- Lunch and Dinner
- Extra activities
BOOK THIS TOUR THANK YOU
VISIT OUR WEBSITE:- www.sudarshantravels.in